~ Rain Delay! ~

Monday, September 23, 2019

I was going to go outside and rake some leaves, but the sky started to turn a pretty black color, which means I was not going to get anything done outside. I stood on the porch and watched as the clouds came rumbling across the sky. It seemed like just a minute had passed when the sky let loose and the rain started to fall. I stood on the porch being my goofy self so that I could pass the time!
❀Head: GENUS Project ~Classic Face W001
❀Eyes: Izzie's Mainstore ~  Whiskey Eyes (HUD)
❀Eyes Appliers: Izzie's Mainstore ~ Whiskey Eyes (HUD)
❀Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
❀Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
❀Skin: Eudora Beauty ~ Rainy - Pale
❀Shape: Personal Shape
❀Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Livia - Selections
❀Makeup: Izzie's Mainstore ~ Face Imperfections
CAZIMI ~ Confidant Lips & Nails (HUD)
❀Top: !gO! Mainstore– Connie  & Dress – Gacha @ Shiny Shabby
❀Accessories:– ^^Swallow^^ ~ Princess Ears (HUD)
❀Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
❀Shoes: !gO! Mainstore– Connie  Mary Janes – Gacha @ Shiny Shabby
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀Scene Location❀
❀Poses Used❀
LOVE  – Porch Pumpkins – Scare Crow
❀Items on Display❀
LOVE  – Porch Pumpkins – Scare Crow, Pumpkin Delivery
LOVE  – Porch Pumpkins – Country


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS