~ A Ride Thru the Woods! ~

Sunday, September 15, 2019

I was cleaning out my garage and realize I had not been on my bicycle in ages. As I pulled it off the hooks, I decided that it was time to take an afternoon adventure through our nearby woods. The beauty of the tree leaves ranged from yellow, orange and red. There were so many leaves on the ground but yet so many more to fall. It was just beautiful, that I had to stop and admire the beauty! 
❀Head: GENUS Project ~Classic Face W001
❀Eyes: Izzie's Mainstore ~  Whiskey Eyes (HUD)
❀Eyes Appliers: Izzie's Mainstore ~ Whiskey Eyes (HUD)
❀Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
❀Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
❀Skin: Eudora Beauty ~ Myra - Porcelain
❀Shape: Personal Shape
❀HairBase:  Revoul ~ Babygirl Hairbase
❀Hair:  Kuni ~Gizem (gold addition)
❀Makeup: Izzie's Mainstore ~ Face Imperfections
❀Top: !gO! Mainstore– Heidi Dress - Gray
❀Accessories:– ^^Swallow^^ ~ Crusties Ears (HUD)
❀Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Avada ~ Milargros Rings
❀Shoes: NativeUrban  Reflection Sneakers
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀Scene Location❀
❀Poses Used❀
REINA Photography ~ SG003 - Complete
❀Items on Display❀
REINA Photography ~ SG003 - Complete


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS