~ This Can’t Be Happening! ~

Sunday, September 1, 2019

It was the day, the day that I was going to get married. The church was all done, and people were waiting in the pews. How do I know, my mother is yelling at me over the phone because I am not here. It is not like it is my fault I got a flat tire, and the only gas station or building period on the way to the church is on fire. HELP ME!

Head: GENUS Project Classic Face W001
Eyes: Izzie's Mainstore Whiskey Eyes (HUD)
Eyes Appliers: Izzie's Mainstore Whiskey Eyes (HUD)
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: Flesh. ~ Quinn- Sugar
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  DOUX & L'Etre ~ Allyson Hairbase
Hair:  *ARGRACE*– CHIZURU II – Browns
Makeup: Izzie's Mainstore Face Imperfections
Top: Celestinas Weddings ~ Kayrah Dress
Bottom: Celestinas Weddings ~ Kayrah Dress Skirts
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~ Crusties Ears (HUD)
Celestinas Weddings ~ Kayrah Wings Pearl, Head Accessory, Brooch
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Celestinas Weddings ~ Kayrah Earrings
Shoes: Celestinas Weddings ~ Kayrah High Heels Dove
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
Something New Props & Poses– Peekaboo Pose
Items on Display
LOVERain with & w/o Sound
LOVEUrban Scene
LOVEStormy Night Kit


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS