~ Little Pumpkins! ~

Friday, September 6, 2019

I purchased this old wagon that reminded me of when my grandpa would fill it up with pumpkins when we were little and then have us come and pick out the pumpkin we wanted to carve out. So that is what I did, I grabbed the cart, painted “Free Pumpkins” on a sign and then placed multiple pumpkins in and around it. Although, I know my babies are too little to pick out their pumpkins they still enjoyed playing with the pumpkins!
 Head: Zooby Babies ~ Animesh Zooby Babies -  Eden, Finley, Emery
Eyes: Zooby Babies ~ Animesh Zooby Babies -  Eden, Finley, Emery
Eyes Appliers: [*SP*] Sweet Penelope~ Grey Eyes
Body:  Zooby Babies ~ Animesh Zooby Babies -  Eden, Finley, Emery
Hands:  Zooby Babies ~ Animesh Zooby Babies -  Eden, Finley, Emery
Skin: Flesh.~ Noel- Sugar
HairBase:  [*SP*] Sweet Penelope~ Strands #2 – Brown
Hair:  Zooby Babies ~ Mohawk Brown
Top: Pat-A-Kake-~ Jack – ol -Lantern Dress & Top
Bottom: Pat-A-Kake-~ Jack – ol -Lantern Tights & Pants
Accessories: Pat-A-Kake-~ Hair Bow
Shoes: Pat-A-Kake-~ Black Sneakers & Jack-ol-lantern Dress Shoes
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Items on Display
LOVEPorch Pumpkin  - Pumpkin Delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS