~A Day By Myself!~

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Woke up this morning and decided it was going to be a day spent at home. I cuddle up in my favorite chair and was looking through my phone, when Coco my dog came and sat next to me, placing his head on the arm of the chair. Now talk about a self moment, so what did I do, I switched to my camera and snapped a picture. Then of course my laptop started dinging, with IM’s from my online friends, so of course I had to go over and see what was going on. Should of stayed in my chair, because the news that I received brought be to tears. What a day!
Head: Catwa  Magy with Teeth & Braces (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: Catwa  Magy rigged Mesh Eyes with HUD
Eyes Appliers: Catwa- Catwa HUD Eyes
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Katherin– Catwa Applier @ Under Dog Event 
Shape: Personal Shape
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRAthena - September Group Gift
Top: .:S&B:.Fashion  - Casual Halloween Sweater
Bottom: .:S&B:.Fashion – Casual Halloween Pants
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears (HUD)
~~Ysoral~~– Luxe Ring Veroncia
Midnyte CreationsFade to Black - HUD
Jewelry: IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – Cord Necklace - HUD
Scene Location
Poses Used
Items on Display
[blissiere] – Lil Boo’s Gacha Items – Angel, Kitty, Ballerina, Beauty Queen, & Ghost creame (rare)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS