~Blood or Rain?!~

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Heard a noise from above, opening my eyes and stretching I slowly moves my arms in a circular motion until my body starts to levitate off the ground. Lifting my head high as my voice echos sayings until the ground parts and my body starts to float to the surface. Feeling the warmth of the blood against my skin makes my body quiver with excitement only to be drenched by the cool drops of the cool falling rain.
Head: Catwa  Magy with Teeth & Braces (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: Catwa  Magy rigged Mesh Eyes with HUD
Eyes Appliers: Catwa- Catwa HUD Eyes
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Katherin– Catwa Applier @ Under Dog Event 
Shape: Personal Shape
Hair:  *ARGRACE*– Chizura
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears (HUD)
~~Ysoral~~– Luxe Ring Veroncia
Midnyte CreationsFade to Black – HUD
Midnyte CreationsBlack Pasties
Jewelry: Midnyte CreationsSpider Necklace 
Scene Location
Poses Used
Midnyte CreationsResurrection Pond
Items on Display
Midnyte CreationsResurrection Pond



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS