~Discovered A Fairy Island!~

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Walked thru a doorway and appeared amongst an island of fairies. The beauty around me was breath taking, I was in awe. I sat on the bench that had been warmed by the rays of the sun, admiring the beauty around me. After exploring the island and feeling light headed, I layed down on a rock, laying back in the warmth of the sun, as my eyes began to get heavy..feeling myself fade into the darkness, I feel asleep. When I woke I was back home in my bed.
Head: Catwa  Magy with Teeth & Braces (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: Catwa  Magy rigged Mesh Eyes with HUD
Eyes Appliers: Catwa- Catwa HUD Eyes
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Sumaya – Catwa Applier @ Black Fair Event 
Shape: Personal Shape
Hair:  EXILE– Quiet Afterthought
Top: !MOoH!Aurora Dress Rose -50% off Group Gift
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears (HUD)
~~Ysoral~~– Luxe Ring Veroncia
Midnyte CreationsFloral Nails - HUD
Jewelry: IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – Lucky In Love Bracelet - HUD
IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – Cord Necklace - HUD
Shoes: !MOoH!Mary Janes wt Socks - HUD
Scene Location
Poses Used
S: Secret Poses – Pose 6-1, 7-2, 6-2, 9-4
Items on Display
Midnyte CreationsFairyTale Island – Soon To Be Released


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS