~It Takes Just One Sip!~

Wednesday, October 18, 2017


Slipping out into the woods, smiling as I pass the dangling bodies of traitors whom have passed threw the tress before them. Chuckling under my voice and whispering “It takes just one sip” as I wander over to my witches brew that has been stewing for the last couple of hours, wondering what that final ingredient was that I needed. Lifting up bottles and items, I try to remember what the book of Spells told me to use. Shrugging my shoulders I add the finger of a skeleton to the mixture and watch the liquid turn green and start to bubble…Um…Time to leave.
Head: Catwa  Magy with Teeth & Braces (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: Catwa  Magy rigged Mesh Eyes with HUD
Eyes Appliers: Catwa- Catwa HUD Eyes
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Sumaya –Tan @ Black Fair Event
Shape: Personal Shape
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRAveryElena– Browns – April’s VIP Gift
Top: !MOoH!Miranda Dress @ Mad Circus
MakeUp:  IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – Lips Marks 2 @ The Gacha Life
IT! (Indulge Temptation!) –Tres Gothique Eyeshadow @ The Gacha Life
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears (HUD)
~~Ysoral~~– Luxe Ring Veroncia
Jewelry: IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – Allegra Mask @ Mad Circus
IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – Pointy Cross Necklace @ SWANK Event
Shoes: Mosquito's WayShaylee Boots
 
Scene Location
Poses Used
Items on Display
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSFlying Bats – Fat Pack 1-4

LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSTraitors Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS