~Rain Drops Are Falling On My Head?!~

Monday, October 30, 2017

Went into town to gather some luggage for my upcoming vacation, only to walk out the door and see that mothernature had decided to let go of its raindrops and allow them to fall on my head. Pulling my umbrella out of the bag, yes thank goodness I just bought one, and opened it letting the raindrops ping off the top. Deciding that trying to carry luggage, hold an umbrella and try to navigate the city roads, I decided that I was going to park my bum on the sidewalk and enjoy the beauty that surrounded me.
Head: Catwa  Magy with Teeth & Braces (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: Catwa  Magy rigged Mesh Eyes with HUD
Eyes Appliers: Catwa- Catwa HUD Eyes
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Katherin– Catwa Applier @ Under Dog Event
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase: 
Hair:  Catwa– WokeUp Bounce (Materials)
Top: .:S&B:.Fashion – Cropped Off Shoulder Top Knitted (Hud)
Bottom: !MOoH!Holly Pants Ripped Denim (Hud)
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears (HUD)
~~Ysoral~~– Luxe Ring Veroncia
Jewelry: IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – Cord Necklace - Petals
Shoes: Mosquito's WaySophie Heels
Scene Location
Poses Used
Items on Display
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSRain (add to)
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSGround Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS