~Mother Natures Beauty!~

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Walking around the countryside today I stumbled upon a lonely cabin sitting amongst the trees. I seen some lights on, so I stopped to introduce myself to a neighbor. The pathway had been raked as I seen the pile of leaves placed neatly along the path. I was in awe when I came up to the porch where they had decorated with pumpkins and lights. Though no one answered the door, I looked around a bit, admiring the landscaping and then continued on my walk
Scene Location
Items on Display
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSApple Orchard
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSHocus Pocus – Halloween Prop
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSSpooky Ghost Decor
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSPorch Pumpkins – Country & ScareCrow
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSAutumn Path & Lamps
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSRotten Pumpkins
Bee DesignsBear Retreat Cabin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS