A Night In The Park

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The Sun had set in the evening sky, when I started out across the city park. I could hear the rustling of the leaves underneath my feet, as my new boots tapped against the pavement. How ones imagination starts to play trick on them, when it is cold, dark, and so very eerie. The wind picked up and I shivered with each gust, as I came upon a swing to where I could shield myself behind a tree. Nestled on the swing, I could hear the strange nightly calls of the birds perched atop the tree branches. I wrapped my arms around me, as I scurried down the path to my house.
Head: Catwa  Magy with Teeth & Braces (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: Catwa  Magy rigged Mesh Eyes with HUD
Eyes Appliers: Catwa- Catwa HUD Eyes
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Sumaya –Tan @ Black Fair Event
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase: 
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRAthena– Browns – September’s VIP Gift
Top: !MOoH!Violet Top – Bold @ Designer Circle
Bottom: YELIZLULEE Jeans
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears (HUD)
Jewelry: IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – Crescent Moon Earrings & Necklace @ Designer Circle #165
Shoes: Midnyte CreationsWherever I May Roam Boots
 
Scene Location
Poses Used
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSPumpkin Cage Chair
Items on Display
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSWindy Leaves
!MOoH!Dark Forest Gacha Items @TWE12VE EVENT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS