~A Start To Christmas Season!~

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

With the fresh fallen snow, drifting outside my window, I nestle myself down on my new sectional that was delivered nearly minutes before the snowstorm started from Prime Pile Creations. Having oversized boxes in my house, I called a friend to come help me unpack these and move them into their new home. After, running over my toe, being pushed against a wall, and finally pinching my fingers we had everything in place. We sat down on the couch to relax, seeing the snow it reminded me and I turned to my friend and asked “Hey what do you want for Christmas, you know I have to start shopping” After shrugging his shoulders we sat there and watched the flickering of the fire place.
Head: Catwa  Magy with Teeth & Braces (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: Catwa  Magy rigged Mesh Eyes with HUD
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Giorgia– Catwa Applier @ 4Mesh Event
Shape: Personal Shape
Hair:  EXILE– Quiet Afterthought
Top: .:S&B:.Fashion Knitted Roll Neck Cropped Jumper Sweater
Bottom: .:S&B:.Fashion Knitted Roll Neck Cropped Jumper Jeans
Accessories: ~~Ysoral~~– Luxe Ring Veroncia
Shoes: Mosquito's WaySophie Heels
Scene Location
Poses Used
~PPC~ Prime Pile Creations Home & Interiors– Christmas Red Sectional w/Ottoman
Items on Display
~PPC~ Prime Pile Creations Home & Interiors– Christmas Red Sectional w/Ottoman (includes: Banana Plants, Red Sectional, Red Ottoman, Hot Cocoa for Santa, Red Gold Rug & Winter Window)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS