~Snow Fall!~

Thursday, November 16, 2017

The snow had started falling during the mid afternoon when I ventured outside of my house. I wandered about the forest until I came upon some deer standing, eating the remaining pieces of grass that stuck up over the new fallen snow. I was in such awe as I watched them finish their meal and then scatter deeper into the forest. Having watched  them hurry away I soon realized that I had lost my way and stood there trying to find my way home.
Head: Catwa  Pink With Teeth & Braces (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Giorgia– Catwa Applier @ 4Mesh Event
Shape: Personal Shape
Hair:  EXILE– Quiet Afterthought
Top: .:S&B:.Fashion Knitted Top with High waisted Skirt Plaid
Bottom: .:S&B:.Fashion Knitted Top with High Waisted Skirt Plaid
Accessories: ~~Ysoral~~– Luxe Ring Veroncia
Shoes: [PPD]Pink Peral Designs– Renegade Boots with HUD 

Scene Location

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS