~Pinterest Christmas~

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

After skimming the web for some Christmas decoration ideas, I came across this amazing site called Pinterest. Holy Bananas does it have everything under the sun for you to try. So what did I do, I went to my back yard and gathered some wooden pallets and brought them into my house. Hurried to my cupboard and brought out some paint, and painted them pink and blue. When the paint had dried, I followed the instructions and cut out the pieces to the lengths I was instructed. Then had to dig around the house to find the drill, so that I could screw these boards together, giggling as it started to resemble to picture on the paper. After the final piece was screwed in, I stood it up and smiled as I had just built two pallet Christmas Trees.

Head: Catwa  Magy with Teeth & Braces (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Giorgia– Catwa Applier @ 4Mesh Event
Shape: Personal Shape
Hair:  EXILE– Coming up Daisies - Naturals
Top: !MOoH!Penny Sweater Dress @ Designer Circle
Accessories: IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – Fae Fun Necklace  @ Designer Circle
Shoes: Mosquito's WayAngie Boots
Scene Location
Poses Used
Lil'BugsLay Here
Items on Display
The Reckless AngelPallet Tree & Ornament Fatpack –@ The Place Plaza Winter Bazaar


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS