~A Day By The Pond~

Monday, November 20, 2017

The day was beautiful as I glanced out my window, I bundled up in my new outfit from MOoH, and walked outside to the newly frozen pond that had formed over night. By the time I reached it, my fingers were getting cold, so I warmed them with a cup of hot coco. Glancing down at my feet, I saw how the snow formed around my shoes and new this was the best type of snow for snowmen, so I went to work and made me a little snowman family. I then sat and rested against the freshly draped log pile as I watched the local penguins glide across the pond. What an amazing day!
Head: Catwa  Magy with Teeth & Braces (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: WoW Skins–- Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Manu– Catwa Applier @ Designer Circle
Shape: Personal Shape
Hair:  EXILE– Coming up Daisies - Naturals
Top: !MOoH!Erica Crop Sweater with Tank @ Store – Group Gift
Bottom: !MOoH!Erica Torn Jeans @ Store – Group Gift
Shoes: monaLisa-– Rahela Heels with HUD
Scene Location
Poses Used
Lil'BugsPosesest 1 D
Something New & Something Erotic – Heaven’s Seat@ Store – Group Gift
Items on Display
!MOoH!Twe12ve Gacha – Cups wt Hot Coco, Hot coco stand, coco dispenser, log bench wt snow, penguins pink/white, penguins male blue/blk, skate rink (RARE), snow boy, girl, man, Snowy fence wt lights (RARE), Snowy log pile, winter sled, winter trees, & wood sign. @TWE12VE EVENT


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS