~The Start of the Season!~

Sunday, November 26, 2017

The weather had finally turned to winter as I wandered out to my garage and gathered the Christmas boxes that had been packed away from the previous year. Shivering as I placed the boxes down in my front room, I opened the lids and started to lay out the items on the floor as I looked around trying to figure out what I was going to do this year for decorations. I spied some garland and some old Christmas present boxes from the previous year. I chuckled as an idea popped into my head, gathering the supplies I rushed to my front door and started zip tying the items to their place. Stepping back I smiled at my new accomplishments.

Head: Catwa  Magy 3.1 with Teeth (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Giorgia –Bronze @ 4Mesh Event
Shape: Personal Shape
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRFarryn– Selections
Top: Midnyte CreationsFestive Dress with Stockings @ E/M Event
Shoes: Midnyte CreationsFestive Dress with Stockings @ E/M Event
Scene Location
Items on Display
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSCandy Cane & Presents
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENS Holiday Homes – Special Delivery  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS