~Everythings Just Snowy!~

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Decided to put on my evening best, which I had just purchased form S&B clothing, the selection was amazing. I stuck on my high heels and went out for a night on the town. I started my adventure by walking thru the central park where I cam across the most amazing Ice Archway I had ever seen. The colors of the lights and the flowing movement of the branches are icicles were breath taking. I then walked a little more as I hadn’t realized that the forecast called for snow, and came across an archway that would protect me from the snow.
Head: Catwa  Magy 3.1 with Teeth (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Giorgia –Bronze @ 4Mesh Event
Shape: Personal Shape
Hair:  EXILE– Half Shut Eyes
Top: SLC/S&B  Mainstore– Exquisite Bare Back Gown Lace
Jewelry: IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – Fae Fun Necklace with HUD @ Designer Circle  
Scene Location
Items on Display
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSWinter Hill
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENS Holiday Homes – Winter Ice Archway

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS