~Sunday Skating!~

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Woke up this morning and seen the sun shining on the frozen pond outside my house, giggling I ran to my closet and unpacked the skating outfit and skates. I hurried and slipped into it, and laced up my skates making sure they were snug. I hurried to the pond and took off the blade protectors and started my adventure of twirling, spinning, and gliding across the smooth ice.
Head: Catwa  Magy 3.1 with Teeth (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins –- Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Giorgia –Bronze @ 4Mesh Event
Shape: Personal Shape
Hair:  EXILE– Half Shut Eyes
Top: Le Fashion Whore– Darcy Skating Dress @TWE12VE EVENT
Bottom: Le Fashion Whore– Darcy Skating Tights @TWE12VE EVENT
Accessories: D. Designs– Lesley Lashes Catwa @TWE12VE EVENT
Jewelry: IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – Fae Fun Necklace with HUD @ Designer Circle 
Shoes: Le Fashion Whore– Darcy Skates @TWE12VE EVENT
Scene Location
Poses Used
Lil'BugsPosesest 1 B
Items on Display
3D Trees Winter trees – Bridge with sit



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS