~A Warm Autumn Night!~

Thursday, November 1, 2018

They say that we always have an Indian Summer, and I think today was that day. The sun was bright, as the heat off its rays soaked into my skin. I knew it would be too hot to wear my fall attire, so I dug thru my storage of summer clothes and grabbed a carefree outfit as I strolled outside to enjoy the final days of warmth.

Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: Studio Exposure MakeUp/Pangea/Tress Beau MakeUp ~ Launch Party Collab Gift - Catwa
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Anjuli - parted
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Athena - Selections
Top: !MOoH!Alice Lace Top & Ruffle Vest (HUD)  @ BoHo Culture Fair
Bottom: !MOoH!Alice Belted Skirt (HUD)  @ BoHo Culture Fair
Accessories:^^Swallow^^~ Princess Ears (HUD) 
Jewelry: Avada Hensley Necklace (HUD)
~~ Ysoral ~~~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Shoes: Mosquito's WayRachel Boots 

Scene Location
Poses Used
LovelySweet ~ Living Skies & Seattle Pose
Items on Display
LOVE ~ Autumn Nights Tree
LOVE ~ Pumpkin Nights Tree
LOVE ~ Gina Autumn Hangout

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS