~Be Fabulous/Be Pretty!~

Monday, January 14, 2019

The morning light shone brightly inside my bedroom door, as I sat up on my daybed and stretched all the kinks out of my body. I reached over to my dresser and grabbed a warm stripped sweater dress, and my new pair of thigh high socks with super cute shoes. As I started to move about my hair fell in my face, which meant it was time to go freshen up. As I sat at my fabulous vanity, the warmth of the lighted mirrors felt good upon my face, though my reflection in them needed some help. As I fixed my hair, and applied my makeup, I gave myself thumbs up in my mirrors! It was time to start my day.
Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: Studio Exposure MakeUp/Pangea/Tress Beau MakeUp ~ Taylor – Catwa -Golden
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Tijan (HUD)
Hair:    TRUTH HAIR ~ Joy – Selections
Makeup: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape~  Jude – Tone 03 – Catwa
Avada ~  Flirty Lashes (HUD)
Avada ~  Abilene Lipstick (HUD)
Top: LsR Moda ~ Sexy Rosa Sweater Striped Dress @ LsR MP Link
SLC/S&B  Mainstore ~  Lingerie Irreplaceable Girl
Bottom: SLC/S&B  Mainstore ~  Lingerie Irreplaceable Girl
Jewelry: Starlight Designs ~ Pom Pom Earrings
~~ Ysoral ~~~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Shoes: !MOoH! ~  Claire Heels with Socks Pastel (HUD)
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
Bee Designs ~  Pretty Girl Gacha – 10 Items with 1 Rare @ Cosmopolitan
Starlight Designs ~ Salon Stool, & Queen Fur Stool
Items on Display
BELLAROSE DESIGNS ~  The Aubrey Home
Bee Designs ~  Pretty Girl Gacha – 10 Items with 1 Rare @ Cosmopolitan
Starlight Designs ~ Chelsea Drawers, Fabulous Wall Deco, Faux Fur Rug, Fluffy Rug, IKWEEN Vanity, Light up Vanity Mirror, Privacy Screen, Salon Stool,  & Queen Fur Stool

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS