~Best Party Ever!~

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

It was girls’ night out, last night, and I had the time of my life… I think. I had a couple of drinks and it seems those couple of drinks turned into a few more. Oh did I mention that it was girls night out in my room *chuckles* I know it is safe here. I ended up waking up on the floor, when my husband leaned down and picked me up, holding me closely and brushing my hair from my eyes. My soul protector!
Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: Studio Exposure MakeUp/Pangea/Tress Beau MakeUp ~ Taylor – Catwa -Golden
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Tijan (HUD)
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Reyane – Selections
Makeup: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape~  Jude – Tone 03 – Catwa
Avada ~  Flirty Lashes (HUD)
Avada ~  Abilene Lipstick (HUD)
Top: !MOoH! ~  His Shirt (HUD)
Bottom: !MOoH! ~  Lace Panties (HUD)
Accessories: SG:SlackGirl Leve Bento Mesh Nails (HUD)
Jewelry: Starlight Designs ~ Pom Pom Earrings
~~ Ysoral ~~~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
Bee Designs ~  Jeane Bedroom Set PG @ Shiny Shabby
LOVE~ Boudoir Luggage Chair
PosEd – Feeling Safe
Items on Display
BELLAROSE DESIGNS ~  The Aubrey Home
LOVE~ Boudoir Set & After Party Festive Tree
Bee Designs ~  Jeane Bedroom Set PG @ Shiny Shabby
Starlight Designs ~ Light up Vanity Mirror
The Artist Shed ~ Wonderwater Land Aquarium @TWE12VE EVENT
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Male Model
Head: Catwa  Victor head (Bento)
Eyes: Catwa  Victor Rigged Eyes (HUD)
Body:  Signature & Nikotin– Geralt Body
Shape:  Personal Shape
Hands:  Signature & Nikotin– Geralt Body
Skin: AVENGE – James Skin
Facial Accessories: 
Hair:   Stealthic -  Somber – Brown
Accessories: ! Su Xue !– Mesh Band Alara
Bottoms: GAS Clothing Company Home Pants (HUD)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS