~Summer Home!~

Saturday, January 19, 2019

The snow started falling, and the meteorologists were calling for 6-8 inches of snow to fall. I decided it was time to pack up and travel to my summer home. Nestled atop a hill, with the crashing sounds of waves from the nearby lake, I knew that I had made the right decision. As I walked towards the house, I spied a family of deer nibbling on the freshly grown grass. I tip toed the rest of the way, trying not to startle them, as I opened the door the fresh smell of flowers entered my nose. I walked over and crashed on the couch, feeling the soft velvet blanket beneath me. My eyes started to get heavy from the drive, so I went to my bedroom and curled up under the warm down feather comforter.
Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: Studio Exposure MakeUp/Pangea/Tress Beau MakeUp ~ Taylor – Catwa -Golden
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Tijan (HUD)
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~Teila - Selections
Makeup: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape~  Jude – Tone 03 – Catwa
Avada ~  Flirty Lashes (HUD)
Avada ~  Abilene Lipstick (HUD)
Top: Petite Mort– Sweetheart Robe
Bottom: Petite Mort– Satin Boxers
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~  Shiny Ears with HUD
Petite Mort– Satin Sleep Mask - Blush
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Shoes: 
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
Bee Designs ~ Elise Cottage Adult Sofa & Bed
Items on Display
Bee Designs ~ Elise Cottage Adult – Fully Furnished
LOVEEnchanted Forest Tree with Extra Grass & Flowers Scattered About
LOVEAspen Trees
LOVECountry Deer Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS