~Summer Retreat!~

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

The snow keeps falling, and I can no longer see any life of green outside of my frosted windows. I pack a suitcase, and hop in my SUV and take off towards the beach…I need to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin. As I pull up to my summer beach house, I can smell the salt water, and feel the warm sun as it dances on my skin. This is what you call a home away from home!

Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: Studio Exposure MakeUp/Pangea/Tress Beau MakeUp ~ Taylor – Catwa -Golden
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Tijan (HUD)
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Gwen - Selections
Makeup: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape~  Jude – Tone 03 – Catwa
Top: !MOoH! ~ Kim Romper (HUD) @ Fab Free Gift
Bottom: !MOoH! ~ Kim Romper (HUD) @ Fab Free Gift
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~  Shiny Ears with HUD
.::CrystalPoses::. ~  Misma Chocker – White & Gold
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
.::CrystalPoses::. ~  Misma Sunglasses - Gold
Shoes: 
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
Bee DesignsSunny Coast House – Fully Furnished
Items on Display
Bee DesignsSunny Coast House – Fully Furnished
LOVELit Palm Trees & Palm Trees

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS