~Spring Thinking!~

Thursday, January 24, 2019

The weather has gotten me down, or maybe I am getting sick, but I decided to relax today and ready my favorite book. From the depths of the pages, I begin to dream of traveling to far off lands, with mermaids and pirates. Although I love to read, it also makes me quite tired. Therefore, I will rest my eyes a bit, before cooking me some delicious food to satisfy my cravings.
Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: Studio Exposure MakeUp/Pangea/Tress Beau MakeUp ~ Taylor – Catwa -Golden
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Tijan (HUD)
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Beatrix - Selections
Makeup: .kosmetik Main Store Spectacle Wonder – Catwa @TWE12VE EVENT
Top: LsR ModaSexy Mandie Sweater Striped Dress @ LsR MP Link
Bottom: LsR ModaSexy SnowWomen Tights @ LsR MP Link
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~  Shiny Ears with HUD
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Avada ~ Sandrine Necklace (HUD)
.::CrystalPoses::. ~  Ester Head Jewellery – White @ SENSE EVENT
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
Aphrodite Shop/Heart Homes~ Blossom Spring – Coastal Living Room Set
Items on Display
Aphrodite Shop/Heart Homes~ Blossom Spring – Coastal Living Room Set
BELLAROSE DESIGNS– The Aubrey Home & Kitchen
Bee DesignsPuppy Love Gacha – 10 Items with 2 Rares

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS