~The First Sign of Spring…Hopefully!~

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

The bitter cold has lasted a week now, and cabin fever is starting to set in. I bundled up and walked thru the woods, in hope for any sign that Spring may be coming. As I exited a clearing, I saw a fountain, with fresh flowers surrounding the base, and watering cans, gently sprinkling their water on these delicate flowers. I stopped and looked around wondering where I had gone, for my house was not that far away. I spied a sunflower laying near the fountain and picked it up, admiring the glow that came from the branches. As my mind tried to figure out this amazing area, I started to hear the sound of a gentle bumblebee, flying around this flower. Mr. Bumblebee landed on my finger, pausing to look at me…it was the most peculiar thing I had seen in a while. Just then, the sound of buzzing got louder, as it seemed Mr. Bumblebee had called in his many friends.

Head: Catwa  ~ Denice  v3.3 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: .kosmetik Main Store Eyes Twinkle – Natural @The Makeover Room
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: Studio Exposure MakeUp/Pangea/Tress Beau MakeUp ~ Taylor – Catwa -Golden
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Tijan (HUD)
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Joy - Selections
Makeup: *YS&YS* YourSkin & YourShape- Jude – Tone 03 Makeup – Catwa
Top: monaLisa ~ Ryleigh Jacket
*{LD}* Designs – ~ Vixen Bikini
Bottom: monaLisa ~ Ryleigh Pants
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~  Shiny Ears with HUD
.kosmetik Main Store Nineteen Reflecting – Nail Applier – Group Gift
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Avada ~ Sandrine Necklace (HUD)
Shoes: !MOoH!Belle Shoes Glitter (HUD)
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
Dreamland Designs ~ Wishes Come True Fountain

Items on Display
Dreamland Designs ~ Wishes Come True Fountain
Something New Props & Poses– Mr Bumblebee Sunflowers & Bees @ ORIGINAL VOGUE EVENT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS