~A Bike Ride To The Beach!~

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

I heard that there was going to be a beautiful sunset today. They said you would be able to see the beauty of the sun’s rays as they radiate across the horizon of the ocean. Therefore, I hoped on my bike and pedaled down to the beach, feeling the tension the sand put on my tires as I continued to push my way thru the sand to the end of the beach. When I reached the wooden planks, I stepped off and stood there in awe, at the beauty of pink, yellow, and purple and how they sparkled against the waves of the ocean.

❀Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
❀Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
❀Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
❀Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
❀Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
❀Skin: DeeTaleZ & Gawk– Valarie – MixedType
❀Shape: Personal Shape
❀HairBase:  DOUX & L'Etre ~ Allyson Hairbase
❀Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Horizon – Selections
❀Makeup: WarPaint– Catwa head Catya V2.10
❀Top:   Seniha Originals–  Aura Top @ ~ Uber~ Monthly Event
❀Bottom: Seniha Originals–  Aura Belt & Skirt @ ~ Uber~ Monthly Event
❀Accessories:– ^^Swallow^^ ~  Princess Ears (HUD)
[NeNy]~ Pregnant Control Hud
{ZOZ}~ Natural Butterfly Polish @ The Trunk Show
❀Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀Scene Location❀
❀Poses Used❀
LOVE – Happy Days – Cuddle Bike
❀Items on Display❀
LOVE – Happy Days – Cuddle Bike
LOVE – Big Beach Pack 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS