~Just Kidding Around!~

Thursday, April 4, 2019

I decided today was a good day to go out and start working on my gardening. I had planted some seeds a while ago and figured it was time to see if they needed to be transplanted to their new homes, as their previous tins were getting small for them. As I started out to my gardening bench, I heard the sounds of my kids, my heart sunk, as I was hoping they were not by my garden bench. Once I rounded the corner and see Clyde sitting atop the bench and Bonnie was trying to climb the ladder, I knew the kids had welcomed my poor plants and I just hope that I reached them in time to save them.
Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: DeeTaleZ & Gawk Valarie – MixedType
Shape: -Moondust- – Ashley Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Tijan (HUD)
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRJoy- Selections
Makeup: WarPaint– Catwa head Catya V2.10
Top:  SLC/S&B  Mainstore– Esmee Top
Bottom:  SLC/S&B  Mainstore– Esmee Jeans
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~  Crusties Ears (HUD)
CAZIMI Fig Nails @ Designer Showcase
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Avada ~ Madison Necklace@ Designer Showcase
Shoes: SLC/S&B  Mainstore– Esmee Heels
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
Something New Props & Poses– Dress Me Poses – Group Gift
Items on Display
.:TLC:. Animated Animals – Little Thieves – Goat Kids @ Cosmopolitan
LOVEOld Bent Tree – Small B
LOVEButterflies Mixed Best
LOVEYour Majesty Deer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS