~Never Too Old To Hunt For Peeps!~

Thursday, April 4, 2019

I jumped in my car and took off to the meadows where they were having an Easter egg hunt and peep hunt. I know what you are thinking, I am too old to go Easter egg hunting, and you are right...I was not there to find the eggs I wanted the peeps. I gathered my basket, stuck on my best running heels and off I went to find the biggest and brightest peep in the meadows.
Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: DeeTaleZ & Gawk Valarie – MixedType
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Tijan (HUD)
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRLivia -  Selections
Makeup: WarPaint– Catwa head Catya V2.10
.kosmetik Main Store Everlasting Ombre
Top:  Seniha Originals–  Emery Dress
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~  Crusties Ears (HUD)
{ZOZ}~ Lovely Red Polish @ Spring Flair
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Avada ~ Madison Necklace@ Designer Showcase
Shoes: Seniha Originals–  Emery Heels
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
REINA Photography ~ Big Dreams for Big Kids @ Big Dreams
Items on Display
REINA Photography ~ Big Dreams for Big Kids Baskets @ Big Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS