~Never Too Old To Hunt For Peeps!~

Thursday, April 4, 2019

I jumped in my car and took off to the meadows where they were having an Easter egg hunt and peep hunt. I know what you are thinking, I am too old to go Easter egg hunting, and you are right...I was not there to find the eggs I wanted the peeps. I gathered my basket, stuck on my best running heels and off I went to find the biggest and brightest peep in the meadows.
❀Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
❀Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
❀Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
❀Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
❀Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
❀Skin: DeeTaleZ & Gawk– Valarie – MixedType
❀Shape: Personal Shape
❀HairBase:  Avada ~ Tijan (HUD)
❀Hair:  TRUTH HAIR—Livia -  Selections
❀Makeup: WarPaint– Catwa head Catya V2.10
.kosmetik Main Store– Everlasting Ombre
❀Top:  Seniha Originals–  Emery Dress
❀Accessories:– ^^Swallow^^ ~  Crusties Ears (HUD)
{ZOZ}~ Lovely Red Polish @ Spring Flair
❀Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Avada ~ Madison Necklace@ Designer Showcase
❀Shoes: Seniha Originals–  Emery Heels
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀Scene Location❀
❀Poses Used❀
REINA Photography ~ Big Dreams for Big Kids @ Big Dreams
❀Items on Display❀
REINA Photography ~ Big Dreams for Big Kids Baskets @ Big Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS