~Just A Few Moms Waiting For Their Babies!~

Saturday, April 27, 2019

I got some of the expecting mommies to let me take their pictures. These amazing mommas are waiting for the most beautiful and stunning babies in SL. I am talking about the new and exciting Zooby Animesh babies. These mommas allowed me to snap multiple pictures of them until I got the right one. We all just want to thank Carrie and her amazing team for creating such an amazing baby, which allows these beautiful women to glow and shine as they bring forth a new life!

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
REINA Photography ~ SG0031 - Complete
REINA Photography ~ SF0015 - Complete
REINA Photography ~ SF004 - Complete
Items on Display
REINA Photography ~ SG0031 - Complete
REINA Photography ~ SF0015 - Complete
REINA Photography ~ SF004 - Complete
LOVE1 Prim Forest - Spring


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS