~Getting Ready To Marry My Best Friend~

Sunday, April 14, 2019

April 12, is a day that brings such joy and emotion to me. Over 22 years ago, I married my best friend, my soulmate. We exchanged our vows in front of family and friends, and today we renew those vows in front of new family and friends. I am so honored to have everyone here with me and all the notices of congratulations sent to me. I just wanted to thank everyone for making this day so amazing. Girls' dreams of their wedding but today my dreams were exceeded. A special thanks to my bff Krys Rabeni for setting up my wedding area and reception, you did an astonishing job, I will never forget this day ever.

Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: DeeTaleZ & Gawk Valarie – MixedType
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  DOUX & L'Etre ~ Allyson Hairbase
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Betsy - Variety
Makeup: WarPaint– Catwa head Catya V2.10
Avada Flirty Lashes & Aldona Eyeshadow
Top:  Hearts Designs – Silky Pajama Set Top
Bottom: Hearts Designs – Silky Pajama Set Bottoms
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~  Crusties Ears (HUD)
{ZOZ}~ Natural Love Nail Polish
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Avada Sommeil de Reve
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
LOVE
Poses Used
Something New Props & Poses– Me & My Coffee & Her Karma
Items on Display

LOVEBulb Lamp Walkway, Floor Stars, Lanterns White, Simple Grass, Guest Board,  Love Rocks, Cuddle Chill Raft, Real Pond Weeds, River Candles, Cattails 4 , Cliffs, Love Winter Tree Arch, Lanterns on a String, Midsummer Night Deer, Fairy Cloud Dandelion, Midsummer Night Grass  
Aphrodite Shop/Heart Homes~ Romantic Wedding Tree, Romantic Wedding 
JIAN  –Floppy Ear Bunnies, Straight Ear Bunnies, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS