~Taken Up Roost!~

Monday, April 1, 2019

I received a phone call from the post office, asking me to give them a call, I thought this was rather strange, but I dialed up their number. “Good morning, this is Petals Jinx; I received a message to give you guys a call. Yes Ma’am, we tried to deliver your mail today, but you seem to have a mailbox full already of visitors.” I did not know that they were talking about, I had just gotten the mail on Saturday and everything was fine. “Thank you, Sir, I will go fix the issue right now”, as I hung up the phone. As I walked out my front door, I saw my lantern had been occupied by a family of Oriole, which made me start to think of what might be in my mailbox. As I walked closer, I could hear the chirping of little birds…I inched closer only to see a family of blackbirds had built their home in my mailbox. I smiled at the beauty and decided it was time to put up another mailbox for the mail carrier because I was not going to display this little feathered family.
Scene Location
Items on Display
.:TLC:. Animated Animals – Feathered Squatters – Blackbird Set@ Bloom
.:TLC:. Animated Animals – Feathered Squatters – Oriole Set @ Cosmopolitan
LOVEHanging Baskets - Wall
LOVEStacked Crates Display & September Flower Pots
LOVEDaisy Buckets, Garden Bike (To Plant A Garden) & Daisy Patch
BELLAROSE DESIGNS– The Aubrey Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS