~ Cute and Cuddly! ~

Thursday, April 25, 2019

The little bundle of cuteness that was asleep is now making some noise as if she is a drum major, except these sounds, are coming from her diaper. As we went to her little room, I placed her on her changing table, only to unsnap the diaper and my eyes started to water. I know what I am feeding her, but this does not look right. I grabbed the baby wipes, cleaned her up, and placed the diaper in the baby genie. As I reached for a new diaper she decided that she needed to pee all over the place, so we grabbed some more baby wipes, this time I was asking for reinforcements. No one came, I am sure the smell scared them away, but we got all cleaned up and went back out to sit and relax.
❀Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
❀Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
❀Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
❀Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
❀Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
❀Skin: DeeTaleZ & Gawk– Valarie – MixedType
❀Shape: Personal Shape
❀HairBase:  DOUX & L'Etre ~ Allyson Hairbase
❀Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Oasis– Selections
❀Makeup: WarPaint– Catwa head Catya V2.10
❀Top:  Seniha Originals–  Esmeralda Top @ Cosmopolitan
❀Bottom: Seniha Originals–  Esmeralda Skirt @ Cosmopolitan
❀Accessories:– ^^Swallow^^ ~  Princess Ears (HUD)
[NeNy]~ Pregnant Control Hud
❀Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀Scene Location❀
❀Poses Used❀
Aphrodite Shop/Heart Homes~ Spring Joy Nursery Set
❀Items on Display❀
Aphrodite Shop/Heart Homes~ Spring Joy Nursery Set
Pink Acid & Black Bantam~ Lali Infant Babygirl 02
+Half-Deer+-– Fairy Curtain

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS