~A Perfectly Pink Christmas!~

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

They say the bedroom is your place to escape! Mine, is my sanctuary, it is my place to go, turn on my music, slip into my PJs and relax before I cozy up in my bed for the night. My castle only gets better with the Christmas holidays as I allow my inner girl to come out and decorate to her heart’s desire. From the perfectly girly Christmas tree, to my pretty in pink sitting area, and finally my fluffy and pink bed, that allows only the perfect holiday dreams.

Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Anjuli - parted
Hair:  EXILE– Tether - Naturals
Top: SLC/S&B  Mainstore– Sweet Summer Overlapped Dress
Accessories:^^Swallow^^~ Princess Ears (HUD) 
Jewelry: Avada Doriane Necklace (HUD)
~~ Ysoral ~~~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica 
Scene Location
Poses Used
Bee DesignsHeloisa Set Gacha – 9 Items with 2 Rares @ Vanity Event
Items on Display
Bee DesignsHeloisa Set Gacha – 9 Items with 2 Rares @ Vanity Event
Bee DesignsA Girly Christmas Gacha  – 9 Items with 2 Rares @The Chapter Four
Bee DesignsGiovanna Bedroom Gacha – 10 Items with 1 Rares
Bee DesignsCosy Christmas Gacha Fireplace - RARE
BELLAROSE DESIGNS– The Aubrey Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS