~The Perfect Position!~

Friday, November 16, 2018

My doctor told me that I needed to start up a stretching program to help relieve some of the pain in my back. I looked into yoga, swimming, and of course walking, but neither of these seemed to interest me. I came across an article that suggested trapeze as a form of exercise, so I figured why not give it a go. I had my husband help me place it outside on the tree, and looked at it, questioning what I was thinking. However, I hopped up on it, and remembered when I was a little girl, how I would twirl around the metal bar at school, so that is what I started out doing.

Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Anjuli - parted
Hair:  EXILE– Memory Bliss - Naturals
Top: LsR ModaSexy Lidia Sweater @ LsR MP Link
Bottom: LsR ModaSexy Lidia Leggins @ LsR MP Link
Jewelry: Avada Doriane Necklace (HUD)
~~ Ysoral ~~~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Shoes: 
Scene Location
Poses Used
Something New Props & Poses– Balancing Trapeze @ Super Sales Weekend
Items on Display
Something New Props & Poses– Balancing Trapeze @ Super Sales Weekend
LOVEWinter Tree with Lights
LOVEDriving Home for Christmas Truck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS