~A Rough Day, Made Better!~

Thursday, November 8, 2018

It was a cool fall afternoon, so we decided to cut some wood, before more snow started to fall. My phone started to ring in my pocket, so I reached down after placing the last long on the pile and answered it. My smile faded as the news on the other end was not what I was expecting to hear. My husband could see the hurt in my eyes, as he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight. Sometimes, that is all you need, the warmth and love from a loved one.

Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Anjuli - parted
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Valentina – Dual Selections
Top: !MOoH!Rosie Sweater 2-tone (HUD)
Bottom: !MOoH!Karen Jeans (HUD) @ Group Gift
Accessories:^^Swallow^^~ Princess Ears (HUD) 
Jewelry: Avada Doriane Necklace (HUD)
~~ Ysoral ~~~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Shoes: Mosquito's WaySophie Heels 
Head: Catwa  Victor head (Bento)

Eyes: Catwa  Victor Rigged Eyes (HUD)
Body:  Signature & Nikotin– Geralt Body
Shape:  Personal Shape
Hands:  Signature & Nikotin– Geralt Body
Skin: AVENGE – James Skin
Facial Accessories: 
Hair:   Stealthic -  Somber – Brown
Accessories: ! Su Xue !– Mesh Band Alara
Top: FashionNatic– Varnish Sweater (HUD)
Bottoms: GAS Clothing Company Tee Toronto (HUD)
Shoes: Chaos Industries – Black Toe Boots

Scene Location
Poses Used
Something New Props & Poses– Content @ Group Gift
Items on Display
LOVELog Shed
Something New Props & Poses– Content @ Group Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS