~One Tree Done!~

Monday, November 5, 2018

I know that Thanksgiving has not happened and Halloween is just past, but I cannot help but start to decorate for the Christmas season. I shoved all my summer cuties stuff aside, well down in the basement and grabbed my boxes upon boxes of Christmas stuff to start my decorating madness. Here is my first room that I feel in love with!

Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: Studio Exposure MakeUp/Pangea/Tress Beau MakeUp ~ Launch Party Collab Gift - Catwa
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Anjuli - parted
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Ciara - Selections
Top: ello. Copacabana Rio - 2018  - Ana Sweater (HUD)
Bottom: ello. Copacabana Rio - 2018  - Skinny Jeans (HUD)
Jewelry: Avada Hensley Necklace (HUD)
~~ Ysoral ~~~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Shoes: Mosquito's WayRachel Boots

Scene Location
Items on Display
BELLAROSE DESIGNS– The Aubrey Home
Bee DesignsChristmas Spirit Gacha – 10 Items with 2 Rares @ Christmas Lane *2018*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS