~A Special Elf Gift!~

Friday, November 9, 2018

I heard some noise downstairs early this morning, so I tippy toed down the stairs carrying a roll of Christmas paper, as this was the only thing I could find. I walked down the stairs and turned the corner to see movement in the front room. As I quietly walked closer, I could see some little elves decorating the bay window. I was in awe, as I stood there watching, not sure if I should make a noise or not. I heard what sounded like very fast footprints and then felt a warm hand on mine. I looked down and seen one of the elves leading me to the window. He smiled and pointed to the tree, I moved closer and the other two opened the string of lights and I crawled inside and watched as they continued to decorate, knowing that I will always be surrounded by Christmas.

Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Anjuli - parted
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR ~ Valentina – Dual Selections
Top: LsR ModaSexy Edith Dress @ LsR MP Link
Accessories:^^Swallow^^~ Princess Ears (HUD) 
Jewelry :Avada Doriane Necklace (HUD)
~~ Ysoral ~~~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Shoes: Mosquito's WaySophie Heels 

Scene Location
Poses Used
PosEd – Feeling Lost
Items on Display
Bee DesignsMagic Winter Gacha – 10 Items with 2 Rares @ Cosmopolitan
BELLAROSE DESIGNS– The Aubrey Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS