~Falling Into Peace!~

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

It seemed like I traveled to another time zone, as I came across this forest of bright red and orange trees. The rustling of leaves beneath my feet, crunched with each step I took. I had to stop for a minute as I had something in my boot, which dug into my foot with each step. I sat down on some pumpkins underneath the most beautiful tree, as I emptied the pebble from my shoe. I turned to see a bucket with apples and contemplated if I wanted to bob for apples.


Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Anjuli - parted
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRFiji - Selections
Top: Petite Mort– Slouchy Sweater @ SWANK EVENTS
Bottom: Petite Mort– Button Denim Skirt @ SWANK EVENTS
Accessories:^^Swallow^^~ Princess Ears (HUD) 
Jewelry: Avada Doriane Necklace (HUD)
~~ Ysoral ~~~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Shoes: Mosquito's WayDiana
Scene Location
Poses Used
PosEd – Thinking out Loud Ultra Event
Items on Display


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS