~Hunting The Hunter!~

Saturday, March 2, 2019

I was enjoying a beautiful scenic day when I heard the whine of a helpless horse. As I walked off the bridge, which had been my place of relaxation I noticed a hunter trying to mount one of the wild stallions. Though I normally do not like to show my true identity, I sprouted my wings as my body and clothing changed into its natural state. The tattoos raised themselves from my skin, as the outline of leaves and ivy etched its way across my body. My feet left the ground as I fluttered higher to where I could pull my bow and aim for the hunter who does not value the true blessings of Mother Nature.
Head: Catwa  ~ Denice v3.3 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: DeeTaleZ & Gawk Valarie – MixedType
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Tijan (HUD)
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRZahlee – Selections ~ Uber~ Monthly Event
Makeup: WarPaint– Catwa head Catya V2.10
.=ED= Eagle Designs ~ FLY – Body & Leg Tattoo @ We
Top:  .=ED= Eagle Designs ~ FLY – Suit (Outfit/Fae Pkg) @ We
Bottom: .=ED= Eagle Designs ~ FLY – (Outfit/Fae Pkg) @ We
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~  Princess Ears (HUD)
.=ED= Eagle Designs ~ FLY – BOW & Wings (HUD) @ We
.kosmetik Main Store Nineteen Reflecting
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
.=ED= Eagle Designs ~ FLY – Jewelry Sleeves & Necklace @ We
Shoes: .=ED= Eagle Designs ~ FLY – Boots & Sandals @ We
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Male Model
Head: Catwa  Victor head (Bento)
Eyes: Catwa  Victor Rigged Eyes (HUD)
Body:  Signature & Nikotin– Geralt Body
Shape:  Personal Shape
Hands:  Signature & Nikotin– Geralt Body
Skin: AVENGE – James Skin
Facial Accessories: 
Hair:   Stealthic -  Somber – Brown
Accessories: ! Su Xue !– Mesh Band Alara
Top: IMaGE Factory Outdoor Jacket & Shirt (HUD)
Bottoms: GAS Clothing Company– Jeans Tommy (HUD)

Shoes: Chaos Industries – Black Toe Boots
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
S: Secret Poses – My Horse
SD – Siliconedoll Store ~ Metal Archery Set
Items on Display
Studio Skye Landscaping ~ Skye Wooden Bridge Old Mossy
3D Trees ~ Beech Forest Season & Dead Trees - erica

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS