~Warm Summer Sun!~

Monday, March 18, 2019

The forecast called for temperatures to be in the mid-’80s, which means I am going to stick on a top and shorts and go soak up some fresh sun rays. The sturdy raft, which was dropped off at my house yesterday, I pushed into the cool water, as I hopped onboard. I unpacked my goodies, ranging from my book, some food and of course something to drink, to last me the afternoon. The soft pillow and hand knitted blanket, allowed or a relaxing afternoon of just drifting about on the water and enjoying the sounds of nature.
Head: AKERUKA –  Chun Bento Head
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: AKERUKA – Chun Skin (Appliers)
Shape: Chun Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Tijan (HUD)
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRTeila– Multiple 
Makeup: SG:SlackGirlKarisma HD Shadow (Akeruka & Omega) @ SENSE EVENT
SG:SlackGirlAmata HD Lips (Akeruka & Omega) @ Designer Circle
Top:  LsR Moda – Sexy Aileen Sports Set-Top (HUD) @ ACE Event
Bottom: LsR Moda - Sexy Aileen Sports Set Shorts (HUD) @ ACE Event
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~  Crusties Ears (HUD)
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Avada ~ Perrine Necklace (HUD)
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
.:Tm:. Creation~ Sea Dream Raft @ Tres Chic
Items on Display
LOVEButterflies mixed best flowers & Old Bent Tree Small B, Stranger Deer & Pine Trees
.:Tm:. Creation~ Sea Dream Raft @ Tres Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS