~Relaxing Before Bed!~

Thursday, March 21, 2019


Dear Diary…My day has been full of so much activity; I am exhausted and ready for bed. Who knew the first day of spring would entail cleaning windows, sweeping the floors, and of course reorganizing the kitchen cabinets. I am nothing but a pile of sore muscles now. I know what you are thinking...I did not have to do it all in one day, but its spring doesn’t that mean we are supposed to be Spring-cleaning. You know me diary, I always try to get ahead of things, but now I think I am going to be paying for it tomorrow. Well anyways, time for bed, another day tomorrow…night diary!


Head: Catwa  ~ Denice v3.3 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: DeeTaleZ & Gawk Valarie – MixedType
Shape: Chun Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Tijan (HUD)
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRFiji– Blonde
Makeup: WarPaint– Catwa head Catya V2.10
.kosmetik Main Store Infinite Power Lipstick  @ anyBODY Event
Top:  Seniha Originals–  SOS bottle with pose @ WCF9
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~  Crusties Ears (HUD)
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Avada ~ Perrine Necklace (HUD)
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
Items on Display
Starlight Designs ~ Pink Princess Set – (Table & Chair Exclusives) @ Boardwalk Event
Bee DesignsAylin Bedroom Gacha – 10 Items with 1 Rare @ Cosmopolitan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS