~Do I Donut?~

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

I decided since it was the first day of spring that it was a great time to dust off my bike and go for a ride. I came across some beautiful and colorful tulips blowing in the warm spring breeze, so I stopped and picked some, placing them in my basket. As I continued to ride along the path full of blossoms and beautiful colors, I came across a wagon with a heaping array of donuts. I stopped as my mouth dropped open, they look so good, as I inched my way closer. Do I donut or not?
Head: Vista & Co Center - Zoe Bento Head
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: DeeTaleZ & Gawk Valarie – MixedType
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Tijan (HUD)
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRTeila– Multiple 
Makeup: WarPaint– Catwa head Catya V2.10
.kosmetik Main Store Infinite Power Lipstick  @ anyBODY Event
Top:  !gO! Mainstore– Brigitte Mondrian Dress – Gacha Rare 2@ Shiny Shabby
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~  Crusties Ears (HUD)
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Avada ~ Perrine Necklace (HUD)
Shoes: !gO! Mainstore– Brigitte Mondrian Dress – Gacha Rare 2@ Shiny Shabby
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
LOVESunny Day Bike - green
Items on Display
LOVESunny Day Bike Hire
LOVEDelicate Heather Patch Pack  @ RFL Home & Garden Expo 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS