~Midnight Blogging!~

Thursday, March 28, 2019

The day had been so busy that I did not get a chance to sit down and relax…which meant doing some blogs for my sponsors. Therefore, as my family crawled into their beds, I brewed me a cup of tea, and settled into my comfortable chair to relax with some blog posts. As the day’s light began to fade, the bright screen of my laptop reminded me of the time. As I looked down to the far right corner of my screen, I was in shock, and it was midnight…talk about enjoying what you are doing!
Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: DeeTaleZ & Gawk Valarie – MixedType
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Tijan (HUD)
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRZahlee - Selections
Makeup: WarPaint– Catwa head Catya V2.10
Top:  *StarsFashion*– Alaina Top
Bottom: *StarsFashion*– Alaina Pants
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~  Crusties Ears (HUD)
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
Avada ~ Perrine Necklace
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
Items on Display
SalacityInkjet Printer, Tea Mug (Everything), Smacbook, Stapler, Coffee Mug, Pencil Cup & Trash Can

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS