~The Beauty of Electronics!~

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

I was getting ready to leave to head to town to pick up some groceries, when my phone rang, as I was heading out the door. As I started talking, I looked around my yard and realized that the chickens had spilled their food, so I walked along the wooden path, hearing the clicks of my heels as I closed in on the chickens. “No way…what did you do?” That is all it took, and the thoughts of chickens and groceries went out the door, as I lowered myself down on the pillow and was lost in the conversation at hand.
Head: Catwa  ~ Denice v3.3 with Teeth (Bento)
Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: DeeTaleZ & Gawk Valarie – MixedType
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase:  Avada ~ Tijan (HUD)
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRJoy - Selections
Makeup: WarPaint– Catwa head Catya V2.10
Top:  SLC/S&B  Mainstore– Jennifer Blouse
Bottom: SLC/S&B  Mainstore– Jennifer Jeans
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ ~  Crusties Ears (HUD)
CAZIMI Fantasia Nails @ Designer Showcase
Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
SLC/S&B  Mainstore– Jennifer Necklace
Shoes: SLC/S&B  Mainstore– Jennifer Heels
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Scene Location
Poses Used
LOVEWooden Planks Path - Animated
Items on Display
LOVEWooden Planks Paths
LOVEDelicate Short Grass, Windswept Grass, Million Stars Tree (A), Lightrays, Sunny Days Bike Hire, Delicate Heather Patch @ RFL Home & Garden Expo 2019 Sim 7
, Little Hiding Fawn, Little Sleepy Fawn, Little Lost Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS