~Posey Perfect!~

Sunday, March 3, 2019

We have been so busy planning and gathering things around for spring and our upcoming wedding that I decided today, Sunday was going to be a relaxing day. As I walked outside, I saw a beautiful pergola that had a silk drape and the most beautiful flowers hanging down from above. As I stood underneath admiring the beauty, I could not help but get a little excited for our upcoming nuptials.
❀Head: Catwa  ~ Magy v3.2 with Teeth (Bento)
❀Eyes: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
❀Eyes Appliers: WoW Skins ~ Ocean Eyes Set A
❀Body:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
❀Hands:  Maitreya ~ Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
❀Skin: DeeTaleZ & Gawk– Valarie – MixedType
❀Shape: Personal Shape
❀HairBase:  Avada ~ Tijan (HUD)
❀Hair:  TRUTH HAIR—Zahlee – Selections @ ~ Uber~ Monthly Event
❀Makeup: WarPaint– Catwa head Catya V2.10
❀Top:  Seniah Originals– Alana Top Long (HUD) @ WCF9
❀Bottom: Seniah Originals– Alana Pant (HUD) @ WCF9
❀Accessories:– ^^Swallow^^ ~  Princess Ears (HUD)
❀Jewelry: ~~ Ysoral ~~ ~ Luxe Ring Wedding Veronica
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀Scene Location❀
❀Poses Used❀
.:Tm:. Creation~ [The Arbor] Pergola ADT anims. With Flowers@ The Trunk Show
❀Items on Display❀
.:Tm:. Creation~ [The Arbor] Pergola ADT anims. With Flowers@ The Trunk Show
LOVE – Butterflies Mixed Best
LOVE – The Shallows – Hang Out & Swing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS