~A Full Moon!~

Sunday, June 11, 2017


I was playing with balloons in the office, when my husband decided to come show me a post on face book. He was all excited and said look, showing me a post about a full moon. It read “First time ever, there will be a full moon during the noon day hour” I was intrigued, so we waiting around in the office for this “full moon” about 2 pm  I decided to have some fun. My husband had been staring thru that telescope for hours, hoping to get the first glimpse of this full moon, so I grabbed my stepladder, my fishing pool, and an old volleyball. Taking a stop in the kitchen, I grabbed some grey and white spray paint and painted the ball. Wrapping a string around the ball I attached it to the fishing line, *starts to laugh* Well the picture’s explain the rest.
Head: Catwa  Lona 2.16 with Teeth (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: Catwa  Un-rigged Mesh Eyes with HUD
Eyes Appliers: Catwa- Catwa HUD Eyes
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Eleanor – Tan  @ EBENTO EVENT
Shape: Personal Shape
Hair:  EXILE– Blown Away - Naturals
Dress: Angel DELUXE– Boulle Dress 
SLC Mainstore– Unforgettable Lace Long with HUD
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears with HUD
IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – The Heart Collection @The Makeover Room
Jewelry: IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – Cord Necklace - Petals
Shoes Angel DELUXE– Pearl Sandals
Male Model
Head: Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– ADAM mesh head beta1 v1.4 bento
Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– ADAM mesh head skin - Eddy
Eyes: NSS: No Shirt Sherlock– Vermeer mesh eyes – Dark Brown
Body:  Official ADAM MeshBodies– ADAM mesh body v1.4
Shape:  Emporio Zen & EQUATORE ShapesJoe Shape
Hands:  Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– ADAM mesh body v1.4
Skin: Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– ADAM Oliver Skin
Facial Accessories: Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– Bento M1 Beard
Hair:   DOUX & L'Etre Mikey - Brunette
Top: .= First Choice=.– Varnish Sweater with HUD
Bottoms: .= First Choice=.– Daniel – Jeans with HUD
Scene Location
Poses Used
:North Moon: Dream Big Balloons with Balloons
Items on Display
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSGarden Bike – To Plant a Garden
pr!ttySpring time – Stool Bed (11 rare), Stacked Rugs, Desk & Accessories, Wall Shelf, Startlight, & Heart
Dust Bunny MainstoreWillow Farmhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS