~Warm Water Air!~

Friday, June 9, 2017


Though not dressed to swim, I decided to push off the beach with my new raft we purchased at Earthworx. While bobbing up and down on the surf of the waves, I giggle as I hear the clanking of the raft against the shallow rocks. The blanket is so soft and comforting, that I remembered that I hadn’t had lunch yet. Lifting the lid of the picnic basket I start to fumble my way through it to see what surprises lie inside.
Head: Catwa  Lona 2.16 with Teeth (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: Catwa  Un-rigged Mesh Eyes with HUD
Eyes Appliers: Catwa- Catwa HUD Eyes
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Laura – Bronze @ Designer Circle
Shape: Personal Shape
Hair:  [NYNE] Dymitria – Browns @ Jersey Shore 2
SLC Mainstore– Unforgettable Lace Long with HUD
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears with HUD
Catwa  Bento Sexy Lollipop 
Avada *formerly SCS* Cherry Blossom Tattoo Women Only Hunt
Jewelry: Vengeful ThreadsNephilim Amethyst Necklace @ Jersey Shore 2
Shoes S0H0e Sh0es Kimberly with HUD @ Jersey Shore 2
Scene Location
Poses Used
EARTHWORXLovers Summer Raft @ Jersey Shore 2
Items on Display
EARTHWORXLovers Summer Raft @ Jersey Shore 2
EARTHWORXLovers Summer Basket @ Jersey Shore 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS