~Do You Wanna Build A Sandman!~

Saturday, June 3, 2017

After doing my morning landscaping, I decided to slip into my new beach outfit from BuBbLeHeAdS, and snatch up my bucket and shovel and head to the beach. I mean really, who wouldn’t like to spend the day at the beach, listening to the waves rush onto the shore. I find a nice spot beside an ocean oasis and decided its *starts to sing in her head* Time to build a sandman, mimicking the song from Frozen. After putting on the finishing touches, of course I am going to have to take some poses with my new creation.
Head: Catwa  Lona 2.16 with Teeth (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: Catwa  Un-rigged Mesh Eyes with HUD
Eyes Appliers: Catwa- Catwa HUD Eyes
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: Midnyte Creations- June – Skin #4  @ Jersey Shore 2
Shape: Personal Shape
Hair:  EXILE– Fake Magic –Naturals - FLF
Top: Midnyte Creations- Beach Set Top with HUD  @ Jersey Shore 2
Bottoms: Midnyte Creations- Beach Set Skirt with HUD  @ Jersey Shore 2
Accessories: Nails - Appletini Nails Taffy  @ Jersey Shore 2
IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – Glamourholic Eyeshadow #10 @ Lost & Found Event
^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears with HUD
Shoes: Mosquito's WayLorena Heels with HUD *shoes hidden* @ Tres Chic 

Scene Location
Poses with Items
Midnyte Creations- Beach Sandman with poses  @ Jersey Shore 2
Items on Display
Midnyte Creations- Beach Sandman with poses  @ Jersey Shore 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS