~A Start to a Summer’s Day!~

Friday, June 2, 2017

The morning was hot, and I could see the temperature rising on the thermometer outside my dining room window. Seeing the pool sparkling beyond my garden, I decided to sit down my coffee and head to the bedroom to change into my new bikini I got at the plaza. After changing, I went to check on the garden, to make sure there were not any weeds. To my surprise there was a watermelon lying off to the side. Well you cannot let that go bad, so I grabbed a knife and cut me a slice, savoring the juicy redden fruit. Once the peel was discarded into the trash, I grabbed my inner tube and took off to the pool. I stopped at the ladder and was trying to figure out how I was going to climb the ladder with a tube around my arm, so instead of thinking to hard I just chucked the inner tube inside the pool.

Head: Catwa  Lona 2.16 with Teeth (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: Catwa  Un-rigged Mesh Eyes with HUD
Eyes Appliers: Catwa- Catwa HUD Eyes
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Diany – Catwa Applier Bronze  @ Designer Circle
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase: ScS: Sinful Curves Skins Cheyanne Hairbase
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRDeja – June VIP Gift
Top: ::LiES:: Creations Store Summer Bikini Top @ Jersey Shore 2
Bottoms: ::LiES:: Creations Store Summer Bottom @ Jersey Shore 2
Accessories: Rings: SG:SlackGirlMetrico MeshNails with HUD @ Jersey Shore 2
Rings: SG:SlackGirlKamila Bento Rings with HUD @ Jersey Shore 2
Scene Location
Poses with Items
Items on Display
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSUmbrella garden decoration @ RFL H&G Expo 2017
*Funky*Junk* Main StoreVeggie Garden
CarelessSwimming Pool with HUD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS