~The New Car Smell!~

Saturday, June 17, 2017


Parking my bike side the house I decided it was time to go adventure out and get a car. I was shopping around when I found the perfect car, it was not red, which of course is my favorite color, but it was beautiful. I hopped in and was in awe as to how comfortable I felt behind the wheel. I talked with the sales person, until we agreed upon a price and I was handed the keys to my new beauty. I smiled sitting in my car, knowing the possibilities in here are endless. I drove home, keeping an eye on the sky as it looked like some clouds were rolling in. Wouldn’t you know it, as soon as I got home, the clouds let loose and it started to rain, but that could not damper the beauty of this day.
Head: Catwa  Koura 2.16 with Teeth (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: Catwa  Koura rigged Mesh Eyes with HUD
Eyes Appliers: Catwa- Catwa HUD Eyes
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Eleanor – Bronze @ EBENTO EVENT
Shape: Personal Shape
Hair:  EXILE– Breakeven
Bottom 2: :: Black Rose Designs::.- Natasha Skirt (HUD) @ SCALA - YIN/YANG Event
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears (HUD)
Jewelry: IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – My Boho Earrings & Necklace @TWE12VE EVENT
Shoes Mosquito's WayZoe  Heels (HUD)
Scene Location
Poses Used
Aeon AnimationModel Car (01 pack)
Items on Display
BoinkBMW MS V10-2012
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSAnimated Rain (Add Me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS